Friday, September 12, 2008

"Into the Inferno"

Some of you might remember this as the title to Part 3 of the Avatar movie "Sozin's Comet." However, I am not referring to Fire Lords taking over the world with the comet. No, I'm talking about something else entirely.
If you haven't yet checked from the date, today is September 12, 2008. This is quite a fearful day, because, in 12 hours, as of 12:03 Pm on Sept. 12, '08, Hurricane Ike will make landfall. It's going to be the first hurricane I've ever experienced in my life, and, frankly, I'm quite nervous. It's predicted that it will make landfall as, maybe, a Category 3 hurricane, but it's more likely it will land as a Category 2. When it's hits my residential area, the winds will be at around 80-90 mph, so I wonder to myself if the old house will withstand it.
Anyway, on discussion with Radiant Way, it's going quite well. The first version of Mount Dawn Act 1 is pretty much finished; as for Act 2, it needs some more work, though I'm almost there. I can see a public beta coming out in most likely 2 weeks. I'm going to post a video of it on YouTube today before the hurricane hits so that people will be able to see it before my power gets cut for most likely 3-7 days, which will suck. Ah well, life's not perfect. So, this will probably be the last post for sometime, as I will not get any progress level-wise with the mod.
That will be all. And please pray for me. I know I'm gonna need it.

No comments: