Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the internet. Most people will never visit this blog, ya know. I'll try and make it as peppy as possible, but it'll never work, right? So tell all your friends about it, and come here every weekend, where I'll have an update, m'kay?

Alright, the first post. Whoopee. As you might not know, this is the development blog for the Single Player mod "Radiant Way" for the highly modifiable, highly popular Sonic the Hedgehog fangame, Sonic Robo Blast 2. Pop over to SRB2 website for more info. And, by the way, it's a doenload to play game. But before your parents start shouting "OH NOEZ!!PROGRAM HAS VIRUS BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!!1" let me let you in on a little piece of info. If SRB2 had a virus in it, it wouldn't have a userbase of 6000+ people playing it, editing it (most of them, poorly), and simply having fun. The game runs on all three major OS, Windows, Mac, and Linux. Also, for those that have one and are interested, there is a port for the Dreamcast (though it's uber-crappy).


Radiant Way has been in development for the last 3 weeks as of the writing of this post, and, currently, only 3 levels have been made (though one took me less than an hour). Add the fact that I'm making hand drawn cutscenes for it, and, well, you're looking at a project that won't see a full release for the next 18-24 months! But, I am persistent, and I intend to finish this. I would also appericiate help from any skilled wadders who happen to find this blog, please PM at the SRB2 Message Boards (user name: Chisuun) or on YouTube (username: ProneSteewdeeos). PM me there, as I rarely check my Yahoo! mail, and it fills with spam anyway..

Thank you for you're time.

No comments: